Sunday, June 13, 2010

Benefits...

The advantages of Meditation

My grandma is an Idol of my life. I remembered, when I was young my grandma taught me how to meditate and chant. That time I did not know what is a benefit of meditation for me. So, she explained to me that the benefits of meditation can be given me in the order of creasing levels as follows.

Firstly, meditation offers you calmness of the mind. Your mind do not continue to wander off aimlessly. As the result, if you practices it you able to develop the concentration needed to complete any task.

Secondly, your mind is trained to become still. A still mind is pure, clear and bright. When the mind is in this state, you can experience happiness and hopefulness. Therefore, you was filled with good wishes for all and you feel encouraged to continue accumulating good deeds.

Thirdly, your mind is kept still at the center of your body for a prolonged period of time. Your mind will become very bright. The clarity and briskness of the mind will help you relax and can see the true about your study or your life.

Finally, the purpose of meditation is be can help you released your stress, depressing, suffering in your life.

After she explained it to me she took me to go meditation room and was started to chant and do meditation with her. In my opinion, I think my grandma is easy to get on with. I always visited and talked to her. when I do meditation and chanting I always miss her and remember how she taught me to do when I was young.



Love Grandma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment